I completely understand, getting on Google+ the first time can be a little overwhelming, especially when it is a requirement for a class. But, G+ is not a traditional social media network and can become a great resource for many reasons. One of the most important things to keep in mind is that Google gives some priority in indexing a site that uses it’s network to post. In other words, it can benefit your site’s SEO to become actively engaged in sharing content on Google+.
Below is a huge collection of links for Google+ that can help you whether you are a first time user or an old hat at plussing. There are even more links on the original post, which can be found here-View post on Google+. So explore the resources below and then jump into Google+ to see what you can find!
I. 50 Google+ Tips
50. Create A Killer Hovercard: goo.gl/ifDhJW
49. Sharing to Circles vs. Publicly: goo.gl/1qr0YO
48. Google+ Communities: goo.gl/NC21Ly
47. Share Your G+ Posts on Other SM : goo.gl/QeefiD
46. Report Issues With G+ or Suggest Ideas: goo.gl/FywX2c
45. Create A “Save For Later” Circle: goo.gl/PmBRWf
44. Add A Large Image To Your Post: goo.gl/lVr3yj
43. The Various G+ Keyboard Shortcuts : goo.gl/7BaxMs
42. Share Someone Else’s G+ Post : goo.gl/DYJo3U
41. Create A Mini Blog on G+: goo.gl/zEVIOM
40. Host A Google+ Hangout: goo.gl/2P0n0Q